- Recreation Department
- Sports Groups & Leagues
Sports Groups & Leagues
- Essex Rowing Club - The Essex Rowing Club is a private, non-profit organization that exists to advance the sport of rowing in the Merrimack Valley and Southern New Hampshire. New member are encouraged to get involved. No experience necessary.
- Methuen Girls Softball League - Welcome to the home of the Methuen Girls Softball League!
- Methuen Pop Warner Football - Methuen Pop Warner Football's website includes information on youth football
- Methuen Youth Basketball Association - The purpose of our league is to provide Methuen youths with a quality basketball program. We strive to teach our children the skills and basic strategies of the game while encouraging sportsmanship and the forging of new friendships.
- Methuen Youth Hockey - Methuen Youth Hockey's website includes information on registration, leagues, age divisions, newsletters and schedules.
- Methuen Youth Soccer - The goal of Methuen Youth Soccer is to build stronger relationships with players, parents and coaches. Website includes information on registration, age divisions and events.
- Methuen Youth Wrestling - Pride. Respect. Commitment. Methuen Youth Wrestling's website includes information on registration, age divisions and schedules.
- Methuen Youth Baseball - We hope that your child will form great friendships, a love for the game, and a life-time of memories.
- Methuen Youth Lacrosse - Methuen Youth Lacrosse's primary purpose is to teach and promote the game of lacrosse in a positive, safe and sportsmanlike environment. MYL strives to instill the values of sportsmanship, respect, teamwork, self-confidence, leadership and a love of the sport of lacrosse.
- Methuen Athletic Improvement Committee - The Methuen Athletic Improvement Commission is dedicated to promoting and providing support through maintaining, updating and building sports venues that have multipurpose use and benefit the greater youth of Methuen.