Support Services Bureau
The Methuen Police Department's Administrative Division's function is to allow for the management of Methuen Police Department Rules and Regulations. The Administrative Division Commander is also the Department's grant manager and writer.
The Methuen Police Department's Grant Manager is in charge of developing and writing grant proposals to state, federal, and private grant-making organizations. The Grant Writer is responsible for the following:
- Works to persuasively communicate the Methuen Police Department's mission and programs to potential funders.
- Is in charge of assembling and submitting grant requests including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations.
- Works to establish and maintain personal contact and relationships with state, federal, and private contacts and program officers.
- Ensures prompt acknowledgment of grant offers.
- Maintains calendar to ensure timely submission of required monthly, quarterly, year-end, and grant-end reports.
- Processes timely requests of fund reimbursements.
- Prioritizes projects to keep multiple projects moving in a timely manner and to meet deadlines.
- Manages supplemental material requests.
Administrative Division Commander & Grant Manager
Lieutenant Christian Max
Email Christian Max